Our Managed Services help your business minimise costs and maximise resources
We specialise in helping companies navigate the technology market place and transition their business to modern solutions. Our consulting services put you on the path to success from the beginning, or navigate your technology out of troubled waters.
Experienced, certified project managers ensure your projects succeed, and provide you with the vital link between your business and technology suppliers.
Our Solution experts implement solutions on technology platforms we partner with.
Our management services manage your IT landscape, Suppliers and Security on an ongoing basis, so you don’t have to.
Our service desk is a one stop shop to monitor and administer your systems whilst providing help and assistance to your business users.
We provide in-depth industry experience, breath of technology expertise and a focus on service excellence and customer value. As an independent company, we provide fair, impartial and pragmatic advice.
On-Premise, in the Cloud, or both. We provide solutions using world-class technology from NetSuite, Qlik, Hubspot, GoodData, Salesforce, Google and others.
Our digital team drive business to you via the web using in-bound and out-bound online marketing techniques.
On-Premise, in the Cloud, or both we provide solutions using world-class technology from NetSuite, Qlik, Hubspot, GoodData, Salesforce, Google and others. Our digital team drive business to you via the web using in-bound and out-bound online marketing techniques
SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES OVERVIEW
SiliconCloud provide broad and deep IT capabilities to medium to large organisations.
- We provide advisory, IT management and project management services to our clients, using experienced and qualified IT management professionals.
- Our PRINCE 2 certified project managers engage with clients during periods of significant IT change to ensure a controlled approach to deliver on project objectives. Our more senior project managers have managed projects with budgets in excess of €10M.
- Our Customer Service team provide a professional IT service desk for your company. A thorough knowledge acquisition and transition process is executed to ensure the team are enabled with knowledge of your IT environment and solutions to provide expert and responsive customer service to your internal and external users.
- Our Networks and Communications engineers provide infrastructure, security, network and communications services. Certified and cleared to government level, they provide mission-critical solutions and services to demanding clients such as the Department of Health, Department of Education and the RDS to name a few.
- Our Business Solutions division offers and implement cloud business software solutions from NetSuite and Salesforce, helping transition organisation to an online world.
- Our Analytics & Big Data division are members of CeADAR (The Centre for Applied Data Analytics Research). They provide analytics solutions and services using platforms from our partners Qlik and GoodData, as well as managed analytics solutions via the SiliconCloud analytics platform.
- The Digital Solutions division provide marketing automation solutions from Pardot and Hubspot. They also provide online consultancy, website design and campaign management services on a retained basis.
We also deliver complete IT Outsource solutions covering all aspects of IT support from management, through networks to applications and cloud solutions. Our managed service clients enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved cost management with predictable budgets and effective operational expenditure.
- Improve IT performance with agreed performance improvement programme, and defined service levels.
- Utilise our expertise in technology innovation to improve your business processes
We engage with you, on a commissioned basis, to assess and clearly understand the current IT landscape, business goals and planned changes in the near term. We then identify, recommend and agree capabilities, solutions and services required to achieve the objectives, providing timescales and costings to support your decision making.
This ensures both parties are aligned on expectations, objectives, costings and timescales, avoiding unwanted surprises from arising down the road.
When solutions or services are required from third party suppliers, SiliconCloud apply IT procurement and supplier management practices on your behalf, as needed, to ensure an informed supplier selection is made, and supplier performance is managed.